Here is the complete guide to download NDS4iOS emulator IPA for iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without jailbreak.
Are you a game lover? Do you love to play games on your iPhone? If yes, we have already shared many guides to install gaming emulators like PPSSPP emulator, GC4iOS emulator, GBA4iOS emulator, SNE4iOS emulator etc. Today we have come up with one more interesting gaming emulator named NDS4iOS emulator for iOS 10. NDS4iOS is a Nintendo DS emulator for Apple iOS, is a port of the multi-platform DeSmuME 0.9.10 for iOS. It runs many of the original games but, depending on the power of your device, not all may run at full speed. NDS4iOS supports all versions of iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch running iOS 5 and above; except iPod touch 4, iPad 1, iPhone 3GS, and anything below those devices.
Today here we are going to present how to download NDS4iOS emulator IPA for iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without jailbreak. iOS has lot of brilliant apps outside the app store. Many users think that they should jailbreak their devices to install any apps outside the app store. But, in reality it’s not the case. You can download and install apps outside app store to your iOS device by several methods like sideloading IPA files and many more. Today, we are showing one such a method to download NDS4iOS emulator IPA for iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without jailbreak.
Download NDS4iOS Emulator IPA for iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Without Jailbreak
NDS4iOS supports all versions of iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch running iOS 5 and above; except iPod touch 4, iPad 1, iPhone 3GS, and anything below those devices. It achieves full speed on newer devices. So, follow the below procedure to download NDS4iOS emulator IPA for iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without jailbreak.
- To download NDS4iOS emulator IPA for iOS 10, you need to have a computer running Windows or MAC OS with the latest version of iTunes installed on it.
- Now connect your iOS device to PC with MAC or Windows + iTunes using USB.
- Launch browser on your PC and download the cydia impactor from below link provided, if you don’t have it previously.
- Now, extract the downloaded file and save them safely on your PC.
- As next step download NDS4iOS emulator IPA file from below link provided.
- Now from the cydia impactor files extracted, right click on Impactor.exe file i.e Cydia impactor executable file and launch it.
- If you are Windows user just click on Run, don’t Run as Administrator. Doing this makes Drag and Drop of files not work on Windows 10.
- Once launched Cydia Impactor will detect your devices connected, select your device from the drop-down.
- Now drag the downloaded NDS4iOS emulator IPA file and drop in Cydia impactor window.
- It will ask for sign in with the developer account Apple ID. You can sign in with free developer account or full developer account. If you use free Apple developer account ID, app certificate will expire in 7 days. You have to repeat the process again after a week. So use full Apple Developer account ID to ensure the certificate remain valid for one year. So, enter valid Apple ID and password and click OK.
- Now you will get a Warning, ignore it and click OK.
- Cydia Impactor will fetch the related certificates, digitally sign the IPA file and install it. It will take some time so wait for the completion of installation.
- Once installation completed, Launch the Settings app and navigate to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management. On some versions of iOS, this will be Settings > General > Device Management or Settings > General > Profile and Trust the app.
That’s it the procedure to download NDS4iOS emulator IPA for iOS 10 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices without jailbreak.
How to Load ROMs To NDS4iOS Emulator
You cannot play games simply by just installing NDS4iOS emulator on your iOS device. You need to get some ROMS from the web and add those onto your device to play Nintendo games. If you don’t know how to add ROMs, no worries. Now, we are going to present the same how to add ROMs to NDS4iOS.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your device from the navigation bar at the top and switch to the Apps section.
- Scroll down to the “File Sharing” area and select nds4ios.
- Drag and drop the .nds file of each game you want to load into the emulator onto the box under “nds4ios Documents”.
- Just go back and launch the app.
- Click on the Menu Icon which is there on the top left corner of the screen. It will show you all the ROM files you have transferred.
- Pick the game that you want to play on your iPhone or iPad and play it till you hate it to play again.
Following all above steps completes the installation of NDS4iOS emulator IPA for iOS 10 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without jailbreak and adding ROMs to NDS4iOS emulator to play NDS games. Now, you can head to the home screen and launch the app with a tap. NDS4iOS emulator offer bunch of ROMs for free on your iOS device. You can also download the ROMs for your favourite titles from web and enjoy the experience. Hope you like the article. Do share it on social media if it meant useful. Thanks for visiting us.