If you are a jailbreak lover, you must know that Luca Todesco recently released Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10 using Cydia impactor. Have you jailbroken your iOS 10 device using Yalu jailbreak without without any second thought? Are you facing issues after jailbreaking your iOS device? Do you feel you are not enjoying the benefits of jailbreaking after jailbreaking your iDevice with Yalu jailbreak? Many jailbreak users are facing the same as Yalu jailbreak is Beta version and extremely unstable causing many issues after jailbreak.
One such a problem many users facing is cellular data, iMessage and Facetime not working issue after iOS 10 jailbreak. Are you also facing the same issue? Don’t worry, Luca released a fix for this issue. One good thing is it doesn’t need huge effort also. Today we are presenting here the procedure how to fix Cellular data, iMessage and Facetime not working issue after iOS 10 jailbreak. Follow the simple procedure step by step to remove some issues came with the current beta jailbreak.
Steps to Fix Cellular Data, iMessage and Facetime not working Issue after iOS 10 jailbreak
This is not a very difficult process to follow. If you are a computer user, you might have done these things many times using Terminal or SSH on your Windows or MAC computer. So follow the procedure carefully. (source: @qwertyoruiopz [Twitter])
Also Read: Cydia 1.1.28 Beta for iOS 10 Jailbreak
- Launch Cydia from your jailbroken iOS 10 device and install Mterminal from Bigboss repo.
- Now search for OpenSSH and install it through Cydia default repository.
- Once Mterminal and OpenSSH installed successfully, launch Settings, navigate to WiFi and view the preferences of connected WiFi network to get the IP-address. Once you find IP address note down the IP address.
- Now launch Mterminal and run command su.
- It will ask for a password, give password as alphine and press Enter.
- Now run command ssh [email protected][IP address]. Enter the IP address noted in place of IP address.
- After this, run below commands one by one in sequence.
- chmod 777 /var
- chmod 777 /var/mobile
- chmod 777 /var/mobile/Library
- chmod 777 /var/mobile/Library/Preferences
- Above commands used to change the permissions of specific iOS file system. Those commands will give read, write and execute permissions to everyone for those specific directories.
- Now reboot your device and check if the problem resolved or not.
Also Read: Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks for iOS 10
That’s it the procedure to fix cellular data, iMessage and Facetime not working issue after iOS 10 jailbreak.
Following above simple procedure will help you to fix Cellular data, iMessage and Facetime not working issue after iOS 10 jailbreak issue on your iPhone or iPad. If you are facing any other issue please let us know through comments so that we will analyze and help you guys to get a solution soon. Hope article useful to you. Keep visiting us for more iOS and jailbreak updates.