Good news for most of the iOS 9 users. Developer jk9357 has released a new jailbreak named Home Depot for iPhone and iPad devices running ioS 9.3.x. We all know the Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 released a year back worked only on 64-bit devices. There is no 32-bit jailbreak released in recent times, all are released for 64-bit devices only like pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 and recent Yalu + mach portal and Yalu102.
After a long break, the new Home Depot jailbreak came into the picture by bringing support for all those 32-bit devices running iOS 9.3.x. Remember Home Depot is still in beta form so, may cause issues while jailbreaking and after the jailbreak. Below are the supports devices and iOS versions.
- iPhone 4s: iOS 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPhone 5 (GSM): iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPhone 5 (Global): iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPhone 5c (GSM): iOS 9.2.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPhone 5c (Global): iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.3
- iPad 2 (WiFi, GSM, CDMA, Mid 2012): iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPad mini (WiFi): iOS 9.2.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3
- iPad 3 (WiFi): iOS 9.3.4
- iPad 3 (GSM): iOS 9.3.1
- iPad 3 (CDMA): iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.3
- iPad 4: iOS 9.2.1
- iPod touch 5 (Experimental): iOS 9.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
You can observe one thing from the above list. One unfortunate thing is that it doesn’t support iOS 9.3.5 the latest iOS version signed for the devices like iPhone 4S. So, if you upgraded to iOS 9.3.5, you cannot use this latest Home Depot jailbreak.
You need to sideload the Home Depot jailbreak IPA using Cydia Impactor. You can check the supported devices and latest home depot jailbreak IPA links here. You can check our guide to jailbreak iOS 10.2 with Yalu102 and follow the instructions by simply using Home Depot jailbreak IPA downloaded from here. We recommend you to wait till the final jailbreak release as this one is still in beta form. We will update you if any updates released. Keep visiting us for further updates.(Source: Twitter).