Hello all, welcome to Cydiabuzz. In our previous article, we have discussed how to install PPSSPP PSP emulator for iOS 10 without jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. We promised already we will come up with one article to discuss how to add ROMs onto your iOS device to play PSP games on your iDevice. Here we are for the same to explain how to add ROMs onto your device. Let’s plunge into the topic without any delay.
You cannot play games simply by just installing PPSSPP PlayStation emulator on your iOS device. You need to get some ROMS from the web and add those onto your device to play PSP games. If you don’t know how to add ROMs, no worries. Now, we are going to present the same how to add ROMs onto your device to play PSP games.
How to Add ROMs Using iTunes to Play PSP Games
Follow the below guide to add ROMs onto your device using iTunes and Play PSP games for having unlimited fun.
- First, download the ROM of the game you want to play from the web.
- You need to have iTunes to add the ROMs. Connect your iOS device to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Once launched, select the Apps section from left-hand pane and choose PPSSPP from the main file sharing column.
- Now, click Add and select the ISO file of the ROM downloaded and click Add again.
- iTunes will transfer the ISO file to the PPSSPP internal documents section and make it available to the app.
- Now disconnect the iOS device from computer and launch the PPSSPP emulator from home screen.
- Navigate to Games tab from the top and choose the ISO file of the game to play it on PPSSPP emulator.
How to Add ROMs Using iFunbox to Play PSP Games
Follow the guide to add ROMs using iFunbox to play PSP games on your iOS device.
- You need to have iFunbox installed on your computer to add ROMs on this method. If you don’t have iFunbox check the guide to download iFunbox.
- Once iFunbox installed, connect your device to the computer and launch iFunbox.
- Navigate to App File Sharing in the left pane and choose the PPSSPP.
- Drag and drop the ISO file of the ROM onto the PPSSPP documents.
- Once transfer completed, ROM is available to play the game. You can launch the PPSSPP emulator, choose the ISO file under Games tab and play the game.
That’s it the article how to add ROMs onto the device to play PSP games. Follow the guide and enjoy the exciting the titles on your iOS device. Hope you like the article. Do share it on social media if you meant it useful. Thanks for visiting us. Keep visiting us for more updates.