DID YOU PERMANENTLY DELETE YOUR IMPORTANT FILES OR FOLDERS IN WINDOWS 8.1/8/10 PC?
If you did, Don’t worry you can recover permanently deleted files in Windows within few minutes. If you are searching to get the answer for “how to recover permanently deleted files in Windows”, you just a few steps away from it. Follow this easy and straightforward tutorial and recover your folders. This procedure is same for Windows 8.1, Windows 10/7 PC users.
First, check whether you are using 32 bit or 64-bit architecture. If you want better performance, then download the 64-bit Recuva software . There are many software’s to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10/8.1 after shift deleted. You can use any software but for now, I am using one of the best software to recover permanently deleted files. You can recover any files like video’s, PDF, ODT, PPT, images, etc.,
How to check archtecture: Right click on my computer and select properties, check for system type in system details window
HOW TO RECOVER PERMANENTLY DELETED FILES IN WINDOWS 10/8.1/8
Please follow the below procedure to get your files
STEP1: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL RECUVA
1) Download the free version of Recuva software.
2) Double click on downloaded Recuva file you will see a window like below just click on next.
3) After clicking on next, you will see the below options just keep the tick marks as it is on the image and click on install.
4) After a few seconds, your software will be installed. If you get the window like below, then that means you’ve successfully installed the Recuva software.
STEP 2: RECOVER PERMANENTLY DELETED FILES IN WINDOWS 8.1, WINDOWS 7/8
- You will see a shortcut of Recuva on your desktop. Just open it as soon as you double clicked on it, you will see a new window like below. Blindly click Next.
- In the same windows you will see all the options like below in the figure just put your tick mark on all files and again press next button.
- After pressing next button now, you will window like below here you have to be careful choose the appropriate option for you. If you want to recover deleted files from Pen drive or Memory card or External hard disk, just connect those devices, and you will see that device and select that device.If you want to recover files from the only particular location or particular partition, you can choose that option. Select the appropriate option and click next option, for now, i am choosing all places ( I am not sure ).
- After this, you will see another option enable deep scan like in the below image. Don’t put tick mark there if you put a tick mark there then it will take so much time to scan all your deleted files. So, blindly click Start. Then you will see a progress windows after few minutes or seconds you will see another window like in second image here you will see some color dots before files name.If you see the red mark, then you cannot recover that data, if it is yellow chances are little, green means you can get back that file. Put tick before the file name and click on recover to get that file. After clicking on recover, you will be prompted to choose a location to get back files just select anyone and click on OK. You will see that files in selected location.
By using this method you can recover permanently or shift deleted files or you can get back shift deleted files from formatted hard disk, Pen Drive, Memory Card.
Below I have gathered some more tools to recover permanently deleted files for my readers:
iCare recovery tool download link
Thanks for reading my article, I hope you found the answer for ” How to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 7/8.1/10 PC”.
If you like this post, please do share and give us your valuable feedback in below comments.